Discover your Disney Side, and you could win a Disney Parks vacation from American Tourister!
Enter to win a Disney Parks vacation and luggage from American Tourister as well as weekly giveaways that will be announced on American Tourister’s Facebook page.
To discover your Disney Side and enter to win, click HERE
My Family is:
Official Rules: http://www.americantourister.com/disneyside/officialrules.php
Follow American Tourister on Twitter
Follow American Tourister on Facebook
BUNDLE UP WITH RESTAURANT.COM’S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
DELICIOUS IDEAS FOR EVERY BUDGET!
At Restaurant.com, the nation’s largest dining deals site, we love surprising our diners with fun ways to save. This holiday season, we’ve handpicked delicious dining experiences and gift ideas for every budget and compiled them into an exclusive Restaurant.com Holiday Gift Guide. Simply pair any Restaurant.com Gift Card with one of these gift bundle ideas below for the ultimate dining experience and holiday treat:
1. The Movie Buff: For the movie-quoting, obsessed friend, surprise them with two tickets to a movie on their must-see “Oscar” list and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Enjoy a night of appetizers and plot-dissecting debates! Ready to splurge? Stop at the concession stand for some candy, drinks, and a jumbo popcorn to share! Create your own >
2. The Workaholic: To help someone on your list find much needed tranquility, pair a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card with soothing bath salts, lavender mist, and a face mask to create an affordable, at-home spa treatment. Ready to splurge? Add a spa gift card and make Dinner reservations for a nice, relaxing evening post-massage.Create your own >>
3. The Wine Fanatic: Bring Napa Valley to every wine lover on your list! Pair their favorite wine with decadent cheeses, crackers, and of course chocolate. Then, cleanse their palate with some late night dessert and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Ready to splurge? Instead of dessert, make it dinner and BYOB at thousands of Restaurants nearby! Create your own >>
4. The Romantic: Add some romance into your holiday with a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card, bouquet of roses, some irresistible chocolate covered strawberries, and a candlelit dinner for two. Ready to splurge? Pick up some bubbly on the way home for a classy touch. Create your own >>
5. The Theatre Lover: Add some dramatic flair to the holidays with two tickets to their must-see show and end the evening with our $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card – perfect for dinner and dessert. Ready to splurge? Buy them a memento from the show and two drinks during intermission! Create your own >>
Links / URLs:
- Sweepstakes Giveaway Details: http://thedish.restaurant.com/holiday-bundle-up-giveaway
- Five (5) lucky Facebook fans will have a chance to win one of the gifts featured in our gift guide every Wednesday beginning November 20, 2013 and endingDecember 18, 2013
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Restaurant_com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/restaurantcom
- Blog post: http://thedish.restaurant.com
- Google+: +restaurantcom
A week and a half ago, my husband and I were in Key West on a long overdue Honeymoon (After fourteen years of marriage). We have been on many vacations just not any that are kid free. We had an amazing time in Key West but the main highlight of the trip was our trip 70 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico to the Dry Tortugas National Park! It was so beautiful and the snorkeling was awesome! Sorry about so many photos this Wordless Wednesday….I just had to share!
I love taking pictures of insects. I think it’s amazing to see them close up. Most of the time, we never give it a thought about what they really looks like. Can you imagine if insects were our size? They would be monsters!
(You can click on each image for a larger view)
Every year I have a hard time trying to decide what to get my mother for Mother’s Day. I always want to find the most unique gifts but seem to have trouble finding something we all haven’t seen before. I think we have all seen the photo mugs, calendars, and blankets by now and quite frankly, I think they are a little boring! Read the rest of this entry »
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored campaign from Momselect. All Opinions are my own.
Being a mother of several boys, one thing I have learned is they all want to be some sort of Super Hero! Most of them want to wear a cape and mask and have things shoot from their fingertips. Believe me, I have made many capes out of towels over the years!!
Secretly, I don’t think they ever outgrow it! My oldest son who is 28 years old still has Batman pajama pants!
This is a recent picture of my little super hero, Suplex Man!
This year, Matchbox turns 60! To celebrate its 60 year anniversary, Matchbox is having a Matchbox Heroes Wanted Sweepstakes to honor heroes-in-training – the children who play with, and inspire, Matchbox. One lucky Super Hero will win a $60,000 college scholarship!! Plus, Matchbox is giving away 60 prizes every week!
“Since its launch, Matchbox has enabled kids to live out their own adventures with inspiration from the many community heroes they see and interact with every day,” said Matt Petersen, vice president of North America boys marketing, Mattel. “Sixty years later, Matchbox continues to fuel the imagination of kids around the world through heroic vehicle play.”
Entering is easy! Just take a picture of your little super hero and submit it with a caption explaining why they are a true Matchbox® hero. Be sure to get your entry submitted into the sweepstakes before May 13th, 2013.
You can check out submissions on the Matchbox Heroes Wanted Facebook page.
The Matchbox® Heroes Wanted™ Sweepstakes calls on parents to celebrate the heroic attributes of their children by submitting a picture and caption of their hero-in-training dressed as their favorite real-life icon. Submissions will be showcased on the Matchbox® Heroes Wanted™ Facebook gallery and are automatically entered to win the grand prize – a $60,000 college scholarship. Parents with children between three and 10 years old can enter the contest now through May 13, 2013. Sixty prize pack giveaways will be awarded weekly consisting of a Matchbox® branded gift box, a personalized photo-frame thank you card and four heroic Matchbox® vehicles. To learn more about the contest and read stories from the heroes that inspired Matchbox® vehicles, visit www.Matchbox.com/Heroes.
Adventure Landing & Shipwreck Island Waterpark is The Place to Play!
Stay cool in the summer at Northeast Florida’s largest water park. Enjoy rides from mild to wild, including a Kiddie Play Area, Wave Pool and Lazy River! Practice your putting skills on our Miniature Golf Courses, twist and turn in the Go-Karts, practice your swing inside our Batting Cages or perfect your gaming skills in our Mega Arcade. Don’t miss our Wacky Worm Rollercoaster and Frog Hopper – rides perfect for younger kids! And, don’t forget to stop by and feed the alligators!
Affordable family fun…so close to home. My Readers Save $5 with http://www.jacksonvillefamilyguide.com/coupon.php?bid=11088&lid=13938&dealid=1158®ionid=312
I’m Cowboy Ryan Ehmann “AS SEEN ON ABC SHARK TANK” and I can’t wait to share this program with you.
Are you “TIRED OF WORKING OUT WITH MINIMUM RESULTS? CAN’T GET RID OF BELLY FAT? For only $9.95 LEARN THE Cowboy Fit Zone SECRET at LOSE12INCHES.com.
IT’S SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AND SWEEPING THE NATION BECAUSE IT WORKS. YOU WILL DISCOVER that YOU’VE BEEN WORKING OUT WRONG YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. My client “Daymond John, Founder of FUBU and Reality TV Star of ABC Shark Tank is doing the Cowboy Fit Zone training so why not join him.
You will learn the scientific reason why you are not losing fat with any other workout. Come on, let’s get started today. Wooo Hoooo … That’s What I’m Talking About! VISIT: www.Lose12inches.com or click HERE